I’ve reviewed my life list and flagged the next items I’ll be tackling between now and the end of the year. We don’t have any other trips planned other than going back to Montreal for the holidays so since there won’t be any more travel-related items crossed off, I’ve chosen things closer to home:
- Go to a batting cage. This item is actually what I asked my husband to organize for my birthday this year. 🙂
- Make a homemade beauty product. I’m thinking soaps.
- Wear false eyelashes. This should be a simple one – just need an occasion to wear them.
- Learn to juggle.
- Participate in a costume contest. There’s usually one at work for Halloween and this year I already have an idea for a costume.
- Learn how to fillet a fish. I’m already signed up for a class on October 22nd.
- Make fresh pasta.
- Watch 50 movies in a year. I’m at 37 so far so this should be achievable.
Should be an interesting 3 months!