I was super excited for the Shoppers Drug Mart super redemption this weekend and I stocked up on lots of Christmas stuff (stocking stuffers, chocolate, etc.) and picked up lots of stuff on sale.
- Value of products: $338.18
- Paid out of pocket: $139.99
- Total savings: $198.19 or 59%
- Points redeemed: 95,000
Our Fortinos trip was also pretty good – earned lots of PC Plus points. 🙂
- Value of products: $180.05
- Paid out of pocket: $146.60
- Total savings: $33.45 or 19%
- Points earned: 12,250
Looking forward to seeing how we compare to last year’s total at year end. So far, I’m about $2800 ahead of last year at this time. We’ll see!