I started an annual book goal back in 2011 (I read 26 books that year). In 2012, I read 46 – that was my first Goodreads challenge year and I had started with a goal of 30 but overshot that by lots. I read 40 books in 2013, then 31 in 2014 but only 17 in 2015 mainly due a change in my daily commute (and less time to read). I reduced it a bit to 30 books in 2016 and only managed to read 23. I’m aiming for another 30 in 2017. Stay tuned!
1. The Atlantis World – A.G. Riddle
2. The Whistler – John Grisham
3. A Month of Italy: Rediscovering the Art of Vacation – Chris Brady
4. Appalachian Trials – Zach Davis
5. Bella Tuscany – Frances Mayes – IN PROGRESS
This page has the following sub pages.